Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yeay!!

Workwise, things are not running smoothly for me for a few past months. Since then, i've re-discovered my passion in sewing. I've sewing like crazy during my spare times. It really work like some kind of therapy for me. Apart from other things, yeah, sure.

Last night i make this pretty wallet from the new fabrics bought from Zura. It is Tanya Whelan's Darla Collection. Isn't it sweet? I combined it with Joel Dewberry's Chestnut Hill Stripe. The patterns are modified from this site. Enjoy the pics!

Back

Front

Open Flip

Inside..Many cards..Money taraaa...:P

Last Thursday night, i made something in my mission to help save our planet Earth. Guess what? It is the fabric grocery bag! It may look simple, but imagine hundreds of plastic bags that i choose not to use in a few months.

I use a medium size plastic bag to construct a template for pattern. Tutorials are modified from here. There are quite unclear explanations to make the outside handles, so i do it my own way. Alhamdulillah it turns out fine. Fabrics - black and choc are from Moda. Can't wait to go out shopping with this new bag.

5 comments:

Rozie said...

wahhh.. sgt comel.. jeles ning.. jeles nak buat gak.. hehehe

normia said...

huwaaa... jeles..jeles.. bila la agaknya aku berpeluang tunjuk skill jait bag plak... tunggu je la yerrr...

SUZIE MUDA said...

meh kita pakat sewing like crazy belake..haha..
pahtu wat carboot sale..

Anonymous said...

Ola, what's up amigos? :)
I will be happy to get some assistance at the start.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Zura said...

Salam, hi Suzi! Just wanna say that wallet is simply so gorgeous!! Tak sangka you nak wat wallet, I tought the purchase for a dress hehe. Simply brilliant choice of fabrics, very shabby chic, love it!